Inspired by hip hop and counter culture, our latest collection is a refreshing curation of modern art, music and fashion. These are unique and exclusive pieces of wearable art. These jackets can be made on our available blanks and are processed/made as per order.
- Weight: 12-14 ounces
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Sizing: Regular fit, refer to size chart
- Country of Production: India
- Estimated Order Processing Time: 48 hours
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 days
Wash and Care:
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean (preferred)
- Do not wash with other heavy items such as jeans, curtains etc.
- Acrylic paint does not come off however please note that a denim jacket should NOT be washed regularly
- SPOT-CLEAN: Spot cleaning is the most ideal method to protect the artwork on your hand painted denim jacket. This method is useful for cleaning stains or dirty spots on your denim when the rest of it is clean enough to go without a full wash. How? Simple! Use a wet cloth with detergent to scrub the spot that needs cleaning and rinse with cold or warm water.
- HAND-WASH: This is the best way to ensure your hand painted artwork is not destroyed, while your denim still get fully washed. Hand-washing is gentle and you can manually scrub the areas you want to clean while avoiding the hand painted area. Use only a small amount of mild detergent and wash in cold or warm water.
- MACHINE-WASH: Turn your denim jacket inside-out and wash on the delicate cycle. Please note that we don’t recommend this wash on regular basis. Do not use bleach, softeners or any alcohol based cleaner as these will affect the painting
Note: There is no COD for any hand painted jackets, however there is an option for deposit (partial payment) (Deliveries may take longer than usual due to COVID-19 situation)